- Authors: Deborah Hughes-Hallett, Patti Frazer Lock, Andrew M. Gleason, Daniel E. Flath, Sheldon P. Gordon, David O. Lomen
- File Size: 13 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 576 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5th edition
- Publication Date: November 4, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118174925, 11193205X
- ISBN-13: 9781118174920, 9781119320500, 9781118393680
Applied Calculus (5th Edition) – eBook PDF
Hughes-Hallett/Lock/Gleason/Flath/Gordon/Lomen’s Applied Calculus, 5th Edition, (PDF) is praised for the creative and varied conceptual and modeling problems which encourage and challenge math students. The 5th Edition of this renowned text exhibits the same strengths from previous editions including the “Rule of Four,” a focus on concepts and modeling, exposition that college students can read and comprehend, and a flexible approach to technology. Updated data and fresh applications throughout the ebook are designed to build student confidence with fundamental concepts and to strengthen skills. As in the earlier edition, a Pre-test is included for calculus students whose skills may need a refresher before taking the course.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Applied Calculus, 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.