- Authors: Shirlyn B. McKenzie, Lynne Williams
- File Size: 66 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1040 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: December 18, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIGY7PW
- ISBN-10: 0133076016
- ISBN-13: 9780133076011
Clinical Laboratory Hematology (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
Clinical Laboratory Hematology, 3rd Edition, (PDF) continues its outstanding reputation as a reader-friendly and comprehensive resource for all levels of hematology laboratory education, offering a visually engaging design and effective learning features that help college students master the content. The textbook’s teaching and learning package include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint presentation slides, an image bank, a test bank, and a companion website with resources for both instructor and students [NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE]
Learning and Teaching Experience:
- Every chapter features a consistent format with a striking visual design, making it easy for the reader to find information on each topic.
- Complemented by a variety of ancillary materials designed to help instructors be more efficient and effective and all students more successful.
- Designed for both MLS and MLT students, the textbook provides a beneficial and economical resource for laboratory science programs that offer both levels of instruction and includes a wealth of learning features.
NOTE: This is the eBook of the printed book Clinical Laboratory Hematology 3e and may not include any website access codes, media, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.