- Authors: Patricia G. Morton, Dorrie K. Fontaine
- File Size: 54 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 2271 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 11th Edition
- Publication Date: January 31, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MRD26ZE
- ISBN-10: 1496315626
- ISBN-13: 9781496315625
Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach (11th Edition) – eBook PDF
Train your students for successful critical care nursing practice!
Focusing on preparing students to offer optimal care for critically ill patients and their families, this updated Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach, 11th Edition, (PDF) of Morton’s classic text combines the latest research in nursing and health care education while providing concise, clear writing; outstanding illustrations and photographs; and a holistic approach to the complexities of critical care nursing. By providing theory and principles within the context of practical application, the authors encourage critical thinking and clinical decision-making in each chapter and focus the patient as the center of the health care team’s struggles.
KEY FEATURES OF THE 11TH EDITION:
- NEW! QSEN icons signal pertinent content within the textbook.
- Considerations for Older Patients boxes stress the special needs of the fastest-growing segment of our population.
- Updated Spotlight on Genetics boxes comprises of important genetic information and summaries of chosen genetic disorders.
- Health History boxes summarize main areas to cover and relevant information that may be disclosed during the health history.
- Updated Case Studies with Critical Thinking Questions guide students on the journey from information to practical application.
- Collaborative Care Guides incorporate nursing diagnoses and focus outcomes and interventions based on teamwork and collaboration.
- Patient Safety boxes guide effective and safe practice by notifying the critical care nurse to risk factors, symptoms and signs, side effects, and complications.
- Updated Evidence-Based Practice boxes include extracts from the latest AACN practice alerts and published research, helping readers understand the significance of the research-based practice.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach 11e in PDF. No access codes are included.