- Authors: Zvi Bodie, Alex Kane, Alan Marcus
- File Size: 22 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 784 pages
- Series: The Mcgraw-hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 10th edition
- Publication Date: January 8, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AAYZVGS
- ISBN-10: 0077835425, 1259352765, 1260544168, 1259604969
- ISBN-13: 9780077835422, 9781259352768, 9781260544169, 9781259604966
Essentials of Investments (10 Edition) – eBook PDF
The market-leading undergraduate investments textbook Essentials of Investments 10th edition (PDF) by Bodie, Marcus, and Kane emphasizes asset allocation while presenting the practical applications of investment theory. The best-selling authors have eliminated unnecessary mathematical details and they rather concentrate on the insights and intuition that will be useful to practitioners throughout their careers as new ideas and challenges emerge from the financial marketplace. The revised and updated 10th Edition includes increased attention to changes in market structure and trading technology while continuing to be organized around one basic theme – that security markets are nearly efficient. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers college students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need when they need it and how they need it so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Essentials of Investments 10e in PDF. No access codes come with it.