- Authors: Richard W. Mansbach, Kirsten L. Taylor
- File Size: 13 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 616 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: November 10, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077FZN761
- ISBN-10: 1138236659, 1138236640
- ISBN-13: 9781138236653, 9781138236646
Introduction to Global Politics (3rd Edition) – eBook PDF
The fully revised Introduction to Global Politics, 3rd Edition, (PDF) continues to offer a vital resource for students looking to describe global politics using a historical approach, firmly connecting history with the events of today. By incorporating theory and political practice at state, individua land global levels, students are introduced to major developments in global politics, assisting them to make sense of major trends that are molding our world.
Holding the successful format of prior editions, this is a highly illustrated textbook with interactive and informative boxed material all through. Chapter opening timelines contextualize the material that follows, and explanations of key terms are provided in a glossary at the end of the ebook. Every chapter ends with cultural materials, many student activities, and annotated suggestions for more reading.
Key updates for this edition:
- Updated examples from around the globe in each chapter.
- Coverage of North Korea’s continued development of its nuclear weapons and missile programs and 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.
- New material on key topical issues like Islam’s relationship with the West, BRICS, Islamic State, and other rising economies, the continuing effects of the Arab Spring, and R2P.
- Evaluation of new technologies for warfighting – such as IEDs, drones and cyber technologies – also technologies for countering terrorism and directing unconventional wars.
Provocative and stimulating both for students and for instructors, Introduction to Global Politics 3e, is essential reading for students of global politics, political science, and international relations.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Introduction to Global Politics, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.
There are no reviews yet.