- Authors: Jerry J. Weygandt, Paul D. Kimmel, Donald E. Kieso
- File Size: 14 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1416 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5th edition (Canadian)
- Publication Date: May 8, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07F7JWHFG
- ISBN-10: 111939242X, 1119404053, 1119502799, 1119403995
- ISBN-13: 9781119392422, 9781119404057, 9781119404095, 9781119502791, 9781119403999
Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 5th edition, Canadian (PDF) teaches university/college students the fundamental concepts of managerial accounting in an easy and concise way to comprehend fashion. Stimulating review materials at the end of each section helps accounting students develop and hone their decision-making skills. All the students are provided the guidance and tools to take more initiative in their learning, making them more prepared, more engaged, and much more confident.
P.S All our prices are in US$
NOTE: This product only includes Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 5e (Canadian edition) in PDF. No online codes are included.