- Authors: Brooke Noel Moore, Kenneth Bruder
- File Size: 19 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 637 Pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 9th edition
- Publication Date: February 22, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0078038359, 0077521889, 0077521870
- ISBN-13: 9780078038358, 9780077521882, 9780077521875
Philosophy: The Power of Ideas (9th Edition) – eBook PDF
Philosophy: The Power of Ideas, 9th Edition, (PDF) provides a comprehensive overview of Western Philosophy, Feminist Philosophy, Eastern Influences, and Postcolonial thought. Known for its interesting, conversational writing style, every chapter provides clear introductions to even the most difficult philosophical concepts and features selected primary readings from some of the most important thinkers of all time. Throughout the ebook, the authors associate philosophical ideas with historical developments that impact the lives of everyday people.
Students and instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by buying either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service available online through your tablet or personal computer. Pick this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect features the following:
- Progress dashboards that show how you are doing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
- Access to your teacher’s homework assignments, quizzes, notes, reminders, syllabus, and other important files for the course.
- The choice to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
- SmartBook® – an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that customizes your reading experience based on how good you are learning the content.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Philosophy: The Power of Ideas 9e in PDF. No access codes are included.