- Author: Robert W. Sebesta
- File Size: 38 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 792 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 8th edition
- Publication Date: March 28, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JBN3U68
- ISBN-10: 0133775984
- ISBN-13: 9780133775983
Programming the World Wide Web (8th Edition) – eBook PDF
Programming the World Wide Web 8th edition (PDF) is intended for undergraduate students who have completed a course in object-oriented programming. It also serves as an up-to-date reference for Web programming professionals.
Programming the World Wide Web 8e: provides a comprehensive introduction to the skills and tools required for both server- and client-side programming, teaching college students how to develop platform-independent sites using the most current Web development technology. Essential programming exercises are presented using a manageable progression: undergrad students begin with a foundational Web site and employ new languages and technologies to add features as they are discussed in the course. Readers with previous experience programming with an object-oriented language are guided through concepts relating to server-side and client-side programming. All of the markup documents in the ebook are validated using the W3C validation program.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This ebook presents a better teaching and learning experience – for your students and you. It will help:
- Teach College Students how to Develop Platform-independent Sites: Students will benefit from a comprehensive introduction to the tools and skills required for both client- and server-side programming.
- Present Essential Programming Exercises in a Logical Progression: Students begin with a foundational Web site and employ new languages and technologies to add features as they are discussed in the course.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Sebasta’s Programming the World Wide Web, 8th edition in PDF. No access codes included.