- Authors: Sarah Grison, Michael Gazzaniga
- File Size: 122 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 768 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: January 22, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07TZ5ZYBH
- ISBN-10: 039367391X, 0393673928, 0393673944
- ISBN-13: 9780393673913, 9780393673920, 9780393673944
Master educator, Sarah Grison has set the new benchmark for introductory psychology textbooks. Psychology in Your Life, 3rd Edition, (PDF) introduces a NEW study unit format based on learning research, concepts are presented in a pedagogically consistent, accessible way. InQuizitive and Learning Goal Activities, Norton’s adaptive quizzing tool, engage college students in an active learning environment.
Psychology in Your Life 3e
The NEW High Impact Practices (HIP): A Teaching Guide for Psychology provides research-based teaching. An innovative NEW collection of animated Concept Videos helps psychology students visualize the most challenging topics.
NOTE: The product ONLY includes the ebook, Psychology in Your Life, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.