- Authors: Laurel Currie Oates, Anne Enquist, Jeremy Francis
- File Size: 33 MB, 40 MB
- Format: ePub (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 896 pages
- Publisher: Aspen Publishers; 7th Edition
- Publication Date: January 31, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07RV4S2Q9
- ISBN-10: 1454895284, 145489427X, 1454897139, 1454899220
- ISBN-13: 9781454895282, 9781454894278, 9781454897132, 9781454899228
The Legal Writing Handbook, 7th Edition, (PDF/ePub) offers a helpful process approach to teaching legal writing. The authors guide students through each of the essential stages of the writing process, from pre-writing, drafting, and editing, to the final draft. The authors’ gradual approach assures that college students will grasp the writing skills they will need throughout their careers.
The Legal Writing Handbook 7e is seven books in one: Book 1 offers students with an outline to the U.S. Legal System; Book 2 proposes an introduction to legal research, with both an introduction to research strategies and to sources; Book 3 presents the process of writing informal and formal memos and opinion letters; Book 4 familiarizes students to oral advocacy and persuasive writing; Book 5 is a manual to effective writing; Book 6 is a guide to correct writing; and Book 7 emphasizes on the needs of ESL writers.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook The Legal Writing Handbook: Analysis, Research, and Writing 7th edition, in the original ePub format. A converted PDF is also included. No access codes are included.