- Authors: Barbara Young, Geraldine O’Dowd, Phillip Woodford
- File Size: 239 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 464 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 6th edition
- Publication Date: October 9, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I7PDI0O
- ISBN-10: 0702047473, 0702054887, 0323241239
- ISBN-13: 9780702047473, 9780702054884, 9780323241236
Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas (6th Edition) – eBook PDF
Take a simple approach to understand the basics with Wheater’s Functional Histology, 6th Edition, (PDF). Offering a comprehensive textbook accompanied by hundreds of images and captions of histology slides, this best-selling ebook will equip you with all the must-know histology knowledge you need to complete your courses and top your exams.
All (print) purchasers get the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) – which now contains an all-new bank of multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge and aid exam preparation.
- Master how to implement histology in a clinical context through coverage of common clinical conditions in every chapter.
- Access complete contents online at Student Consult, including a virtual histolab, all of the images, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.
- Identify the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and how it links to function with the help of more than 900 high-quality histology illustrations and images.
- Attain a rich understanding of histology through simple, captions and concise textbook that are comprehensively updated with the latest research and new discoveries.
- All (print) purchasers receive the complete, downloadable eBook (through Student Consult) – which now contains an all-new collection of multiple-choice questions to test your understanding and help exam preparation.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Wheater’s Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas 6th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.